Stately property with park-like land in an exceptional location
24631 Langwedel, Villa zum Kauf
Dieses Objekt wurde bereits erfolgreich vermittelt.
Unique, impressive, close to nature, heavenly - these adjectives best describe this offer and yet do not do it justice.
Already the driveway with the brilliant archway gives an idea that this is an incomparable property.
This impression is also confirmed when entering the property:
This property has a proud size of approx 10.827m², plus direct access to the small Pohlsee (breeding pond for fish for the large Pohlsee) - just incomparable and unique over a long distance.
The villa also embodies the same appearance:
The bright, radiant exterior facade in connection with the blue roof covering also conveys a high standard.
When entering, you first encounter the reception room, the first room on the left is the kitchen, which was renovated around 2021.
The light marble tiles in connection with the floor-to-ceiling windows ensure a very bright atmosphere both here and throughout the house. The workspaceroom leads then to the conservatory. The bath tub is located in the middle of the ground floor and perfectly picks up on the upscale style of the previous rooms: Gilded fittings along with a trompe lóeil painting maintain the luxurious overall look.
The hallway equipped with mirrored walls then takes you to the first bedroom. From here you get another impressive view, this time of the park-like area of the property.
Equipped with benches, a fountain and access roads, this area forms an additional oasis of well-being.
The next unforgettable sight is in the fireplace room. From here you can admire the small Pohlsee through floor-to-ceiling windows and also reach the terrace.
An indoor pool was created from the former barn. The garden has been fully electrified so that the lighting system works up to the pavilion.
- Generously property with approx. 175m² of living space
- Impressive property size of approx. 10,827m²
- Direct location on the small Pohlsee
- Year of construction approx. 1953
- Approx. 37m² fireplace room with a fantastic view
- The bedroom also offers a unique view of the park
- Bathroom with gilded fittings and a trompe l'oeil painting
- Indoor pool of approx. 73m² with an 8 x 4m heated pool
- The carport offers parking space and/or storage space for garden tools
Investments/work on the house and property:
- All floors tiled, all doors renewed, all ceilings changed, all walls papered
- Bathroom=By tearing down a partition wall, the bathroom was transformed into a single room and embellished with a trompe-l'oeil painting (artist Fehrmann).
- Attic floor = floor-to-ceiling windows, kitchen extensively tiled in Frisian style, upper bathroom tiled and equipped with motif tiles, Velux dormer window used
- Conservatory = converted, roof renewed, wall renovated
- Pool = a swimming pool was created from a former barn, the pool room was tiled, a sink was installed
- Gallery = roof beams and panels created, railings installed, stairs widened, floor laid
- Garden = entire garden electrified (the lighting system works up to the pavilion), create a circular staircase, create a pond, build a pavilion
- Front of property = gate and double carport built
- Exterior facade/entire house = covered with straps, roof overhang designed with typical elements, 2* roofing, window shutters created, white cladding installed in the upper area
- Basement = water boiler renewed, new fountain installed, walls and ceiling boarded
Terms of Service
1. Brokerage contract: A brokerage contract comes about through the use of our service.
2. Passing on: The documents, property information, plans etc. provided by us may not be passed on to third parties. The only exception is with the written approval of Hansen & Hansen Immobilien Kontor.
3. Property information: We receive all property information from third parties. We therefore assume no liability for the correctness and completeness of the information. The customer is responsible for checking the correctness and completeness of the object information independently. All real estate offers are non-binding and subject to errors, intermediate sale and rental or other intermediate use.
4. Interested parties: Interested parties who have received data from Hansen & Hansen Immobilien Kontor about a property we look after and who contact our customer directly, resulting in an effective main contract (rental/purchase agreement), are liable for our commission in full.
5. Commission: The commission is earned and is due as soon as a legally effective main contract (rent/purchase contract) has been concluded. The commission is to be paid by the seller and buyer respectively. It amounts to 3.57% (incl. VAT) of the certified purchase price for both parties.
6. Power of Attorney: The company Hansen & Hansen Immobilien Kontor receives the power of attorney from the client to process all relevant data for successful marketing in accordance with the statutory provisions.
7. Data protection: The seller, buyer or interested party expressly agrees that the company Hansen & Hansen Immobilien Kontor GbR, Fuhlsbüttler Straße 682a, 22337 Hamburg, is authorized to fulfill its obligations, the necessary personal data of the seller, buyer or interested party in accordance with to process the legal regulations.
Langwedel is a municipality and, with its approx. 1500 inhabitants, belongs to the district of Rendsburg-Eckernförde in Schleswig-Holstein, located between Kiel, Neumünster and Rendsburg.
The municipality is particularly characterized by its lakes
from: Lustsee, Brahmsee, as well as the small/large Pohlsee.
Each of the three lakes is equipped with a corresponding bathing area.
Famous personalities such as former Federal Chancellor Helmut Schmidt or descendants of the writer A. Brehm recognized the beauty of this natural landscape and settled here.
The property is located directly on the small Pohlsee - actually a priceless location!
The local elementary school is about 4km away, as is the Langwedel kindergarten.
The "SV Langwedel" offers a wide range of sports.
The nearest bus stop is approx. 280m away, so secondary schools in Nortorf, Neumünster or Rendsburg can also be reached without any problems.
There are shopping opportunities in neighboring Groß Vollstedt (approx. 7 km away) and in Nortorf, approx. 11.8 km away.
The other surroundings/distances in the following overview:
- approx. 25 km to Kiel
- about 50km to the Baltic Sea coast
- approx. 80km to Hamburg (approx. 45 minutes by car to Hamburg Airport)
- about 80km to Denmark
- Approx. 90km to the North Sea islands and Sylt
Die dargestellte Position der Immobilie ist nur eine ungefähre Angabe.
FAQ's - Häufig gestellte Fragen
Sie haben noch weitere Fragen?
Auf jedes Ihrer Anliegen rund um Unternehmensberatung und Existenzgründung haben wir eine Antwort. Fragen Sie uns.
Wir sind für Sie da!